Adsense title

Thursday 19 March 2020

Ghost Stories contributed


Ghost Stories contributed

Name : Anna Ng


This happened many years back when I was still staying in Jurong East. My family and I used to stay in Blk 2xx of Jurong East. One day my mum’s friend came to our place for a visit. After about 10 mins, she complained that she had headache and left. We never really thought much about it.

As time goes by, weird things started happening one after another. Firstly, things would go missing. I accord it to my bad memory so it didn’t bother me too much. Then my dog started to bark at nothing either facing the kitchen or my bedroom. For some reason, my dog refused to enter my bedroom no matter how we tried to pull/push her in. Things got worst. My mum would get pushed by an unknown force from behind her when she was on the way to the kitchen late at night. I would get oppressed when I sleep most nights. Many nights I would also dream of a couple standing at the foot of my bed just watching me. To think back now, I wasn’t even sure if I was dreaming or it was real.

One night, in between the usual oppressions, I felt a huge hand 1.5 times the size of a normal human hand caressed me from my left thigh up to the chest area. The hand was warm and very rough. I had always thought that spirits are cold but this one really confused me. No idea why the hand is warm. I tried to force my eyes open but I think it sense what I was trying to do. It used the other hand to cover my eyes…again it was warm. When I finally forced my body free and opened my eyes, it was just dead silence. There was absolutely no one around.

After what seemed like eternity, we decided to move out. I guess everyone in my family experienced strange things in one way or another. On the day we moved, I looked up at one of the bedroom windows and waved goodbye. Till this day, I still don’t know why I did that. That same night, I had another dream of the couple standing at the foot of my bed. This time, there were another 2 little kids that looks like elves standing with the couple. They had sharp pointy ears. All 4 of them were waving goodbye to me. That was the last dream I had of the couple.

It was after we moved that my mum decided to tell me that the reason why her friend who visited a few years back left so abruptly was because she saw a couple in the kitchen. The friend didn’t want to scare my mum so she told mum only after we moved out. I asked my mum whether the guy that her friend saw was quite fat and wore a grey suit and that the female was also fat wearing a red sleeping gown and had shoulder length permed hair. My mum asked “How do you know?” Let’s just say we meet up quite often Shhh

Moving to Pasir Ris was another episode altogether…

Pasir Ris
 
While still living in Jurong East, we found a place in Pasir Ris (new flats). Prior to moving in, we had visited the place a few times and didn't feel anything wrong with the flat. One night, I dreamt that I went for a visit to the new place and when I opened the door, I saw an old lady standing in the living room looking at me expressionless. Next to her (near to the kitchen wall) was a table with her picture and some offering items. The wall was splattered with blood. I didn't think much about the dream and didn't tell anyone about it.

Our stay in the flat was smooth sailing except for the occasional oppressions, sudden low feelings and at one point when I was taking an afternoon, I felt a presence sitting on my bed but left shortly after (you know the feeling where the bed would lope to one side when someone sits on it?). My crystal pendant broke into two when I woke up from the nap. I was sleeping face up so I wouldn't possibly hit my pendant on anything.

2 days before we moved out, my dog passed away. No idea what happened as she was acting normal the whole day and all of a sudden, decided to hide under the mattress and refuse to come out. When she finally got out, she was lying in the dining room with a pool of water and blood. Mum said that because the house wanted a living being to stay behind and my dog volunteered to sacrifice....not sure how it worked.

A few years later, I was chatting with my sister about the flat. She told me that prior to moving in, she had a dream. She dreamt that when she open the door to the flat, she saw an old lady standing next to her tombstone looking at her. Her tombstone was next to the kitchen wall (the exact place I was the table with her photo and some offerings). At the instance, my hair stood. I asked my sis if the old lady had grey hair tied up into a bun and was wearing blue quarter sleeve top and black pants (those that ah mas would wear). My sis said yes and ask how I knew. I guess I'm good at remembering what people or in this case, non-human, wear!





No comments:

Post a Comment